About This Chapter
GACE Health & Physical Education Flashcards - Summary
With these interactive flashcards, you can memorize topics from the GACE Health & Physical Education assessment at your convenience. There are flashcards for motor skill development, physical education curriculum and substance abuse. Here's a quick look at some of the other topics found in this flashcard collection:
- Mental and emotional health
- Fitness, diet and nutrition
- Stages of human development
- Organs and systems of the human body
- Personal safety and injury prevention
- Relationships and communication
- Sexual health
How They Work
These engaging flashcards are an easy way to ensure you can recall important topics covered in the GACE Health & Physical Education assessment.
- Open the flashcard set for the GACE Health & Physical Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Mental & Emotional Health
Flashcards - Personal Health & Wellness
Flashcards - Relationships & Communication
Flashcards - Types & Stages of Human Development
Flashcards - Human Body Organs & Systems
Flashcards - Sexual Health
Flashcards - Diet, Nutrition & Health Problems
Flashcards - Drugs & Substance Abuse
Flashcards - Personal Safety & Injury Prevention
Flashcards - Basics of Physical Education
Flashcards - Motor Skill Development
Flashcards - Sports, Physical Activity & Fitness
Flashcards - Health & Physical Education Classroom Management
Flashcards - Physical Education Curriculum & Assessments
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Health & Physical Education (615): Practice & Study Guide course
- Mental & Emotional Health
- Personal Health & Wellness
- Relationships & Communication
- Types & Stages of Human Development
- Human Body Organs & Systems
- Sexual Health
- Diet, Nutrition & Health Problems
- Drugs & Substance Abuse
- Personal Safety & Injury Prevention
- Basics of Physical Education
- Overview of the Major Muscle Groups of the Human Body
- Kinesiology & Biomechanics
- Exercise Physiology & Fitness for Physical Education
- Motor Skill Development
- Sports, Physical Activity & Fitness
- Softball Rules & Skills
- Soccer History & Rules
- Swimming Skills & Benefits
- Tennis Rules & Techniques
- Volleyball History & Rules
- History & Rules of Track & Field
- Outdoor, Adventure & Cooperative Physical Education
- Dance Concepts & Forms
- Creating Fitness & Exercise Plans
- Health & Physical Education Classroom Management
- Motivation in the Physical Education Classroom
- Communication & Collaboration in Physical Education
- Physical Education Curriculum & Assessments
- Physical Education Planning & Instruction
- Equitable Physical Education for Diverse Students
- Professionalism for Health & Physical Education Teachers