About This Chapter
GACE Media Specialist Flashcards - Summary
Study for the GACE Media Specialist exam with these fun and effective online flashcard sets. These interactive flashcards cover topics that you'll likely find on the test, and they can help you memorize essential concepts related to library media programs in schools. Some of the GACE Media Specialist concepts you'll study include:
- Literacy promotion
- Instructional design
- Library resources
- Library media procedures
- Classroom technologies
- Library media legislation
How They Work
Follow the steps below to review and memorize concepts that appear on the GACE Media Specialist exam:
- Open a flashcard set for the GACE Media Specialist topic you're studying.
- Identify the library media term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Human Development & Learning Theories
Flashcards - Types of Literature
Flashcards - Overview of Literature for Children & Young Adults
Flashcards - Instructional Models & Literacy Promotion
Flashcards - Fundamentals of Instructional Design
Flashcards - Selecting, Acquiring & Maintaining Library Resources
Flashcards - Library Media Program & Service Administration
Flashcards - Library Media Policies & Procedures
Flashcards - Using Georgia's Library Resources
Flashcards - Using & Validating Library Resources
Flashcards - Technology Use in the Classroom
Flashcards - Equal Access & Ethical Use of Library Information
Flashcards - Advocating for Libraries & Media Centers
Flashcards - Legislation & Court Cases in School Library Media
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Media Specialist (601): Practice & Study Guide course
- Human Development & Learning Theories
- Types of Literature
- Overview of Literature for Children & Young Adults
- Instructional Models & Literacy Promotion
- Fundamentals of Instructional Design
- Selecting, Acquiring & Maintaining Library Resources
- Library Resource Organization
- Library Media Program & Service Administration
- Library Media Policies & Procedures
- Using Georgia's Library Resources
- Using & Validating Library Resources
- Technology Use in the Classroom
- Equal Access & Ethical Use of Library Information
- Advocating for Libraries & Media Centers
- Legislation & Court Cases in School Library Media
- Professional Development for Library Media Specialists