About This Chapter
GACE Program Admission Assessment Test I: Reading Flashcards - Summary
Study these flashcards to review topics from the GACE Program Admission Assessment Reading test. For instance, the flashcards cover how to read for key ideas and details. Here are some examples of other topics covered:
- Text structure
- Evaluating sources
- Thinking critically
How They Work
Reviewing these flashcards is a fun way to ensure you can recall GACE Program Admission Assessment Reading concepts. Here's how it works:
- Open the flashcard set for the GACE Reading topic you're studying.
- Identify the, word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Program Admission Assessment Test I Reading (210): Practice & Study Guide course