About This Chapter
GACE Reading Flashcards - Summary
Use these interactive flashcards to memorize topics from the GACE Reading assessment. The flashcards cover foundational learning theories and child language development. Here are some of the other concepts reviewed in the flashcards:
- Literacy development and analysis
- Reading strategies and materials for instruction
- Teaching diverse learners
- Student assessments and evaluations
- Using technology to teach
- Teaching vocabulary and reading comprehension
- Word-learning strategies
- Teacher and parent involvement in student learning
How They Work
Flashcards are an easy, effective and fun way to ensure you have memorized important GACE Reading topics.
- Open the flashcard set for the GACE Reading topic you're studying.
- Identify the word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Foundational Learning Theories
Flashcards - Child Language Development
Flashcards - Literacy Development & Literary Analysis
Flashcards - Word-Learning Strategies
Flashcards - Teaching Vocabulary & Reading Comprehension
Flashcards - The Reading & Writing Connection
Flashcards - Making Connections While Reading
Flashcards - Materials for Reading Instruction
Flashcards - Classroom Environment for Literacy Instruction
Flashcards - Teaching Diverse Learners
Flashcards - Teacher & Parent Involvement in Student Learning
Flashcards - Student Assessments & Evaluations
Flashcards - Teaching with Technology
Flashcards - Using Data & Monitoring in Reading Instruction
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Reading (617): Practice & Study Guide course
- Foundational Learning Theories
- Child Language Development
- Literacy Development & Literary Analysis
- Reading Strategies & Instruction
- Word-Learning Strategies
- Teaching Vocabulary & Reading Comprehension
- The Reading & Writing Connection
- Content Analysis Through Reading
- Making Connections While Reading
- Materials for Reading Instruction
- Classroom Environment for Literacy Instruction
- Teaching Diverse Learners
- Teacher & Parent Involvement in Student Learning
- Student Assessments & Evaluations
- Teaching with Technology
- Using Data & Monitoring in Reading Instruction