About This Chapter
GACE School Counseling Flashcards - Summary
These virtual flashcards are available any time you want an interactive review of the material you need to know for your GACE School Counseling exam. Each quick flip through the cards will help you memorize counseling- and development-related terms, definitions and facts. Specially developed to align with GACE material, you will cover:
- The roles and responsibilities of the counselor
- Individual and group counseling models, theories and topics
- Human development
- Crisis intervention methods
- Curriculum and assessment development
- Topics in diversity and equality
How They Work
Use these flashcards for an effective and easy way to prepare for your GACE School Counseling exam. To make sure you get the most out of your review, follow these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the GACE School Counseling topic you're studying.
- Identify the counseling-related term on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Roles & Responsibilities of the Guidance Counselor
Flashcards - Counseling Theories & Models
Flashcards - Human Development Topics
Flashcards - Human Development Issues
Flashcards - Crisis Intervention Purpose & Theories
Flashcards - Comprehensive School Counseling Programs
Flashcards - Curriculum Development & Delivery
Flashcards - Learning Assessments
Flashcards - Diversity & Equality Issues in School Counseling
Flashcards - Strategies for Diverse Learning Environments
Flashcards - Career Counseling Tools
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE School Counseling (603): Practice & Study Guide course
- Educational & Counseling Foundations
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Guidance Counselor
- Counseling Theories & Models
- Individual & Group Counseling
- Human Development Topics
- Human Development Issues
- Crisis Intervention Purpose & Theories
- Comprehensive School Counseling Programs
- Curriculum Development & Delivery
- Learning Assessments
- Diversity & Equality Issues in School Counseling
- Strategies for Diverse Learning Environments
- College Counseling Tools
- Career Counseling Tools
- Program Evaluation for School Counselors