About This Chapter
GACE School Counseling Test II Flashcards - Summary
This chapter provides a collection of fun study flashcards that go over information that appears on the GACE School Counseling Test II. If you need to study for this exam, simply flip through these flashcards and review school counseling methods, theories, terms and more. Some of the topics you'll study include:
- Crisis intervention theories
- School counseling programs
- Learning assessments
- Diverse learning environments
- College and career counseling tools
How They Work
You can access these school counseling flashcards wherever and whenever it's convenient, and we encourage you to follow these steps as you prepare for the GACE School Counseling Test II:
- Open a flashcard set for the GACE School Counseling Test II topic you're studying.
- Identify the school counseling image, term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Crisis Intervention Purpose & Theories
Flashcards - Comprehensive School Counseling Programs
Flashcards - Curriculum Development & Delivery
Flashcards - Learning Assessments
Flashcards - Diversity & Equality Issues in School Counseling
Flashcards - Strategies for Diverse Learning Environments
Flashcards - Career Counseling Tools
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE School Counseling Test II (104): Practice & Study Guide course
- Crisis Intervention Purpose & Theories
- Comprehensive School Counseling Programs
- Curriculum Development & Delivery
- Learning Assessments
- Diversity & Equality Issues in School Counseling
- Strategies for Diverse Learning Environments
- College Counseling Tools
- Career Counseling Tools
- Program Evaluation for School Counselors