About This Chapter
GACE School Psychology Flashcards - Summary
These flashcard sets simplify the process of memorizing and fully comprehending topics covered on the GACE School Psychology exam. Select flashcard sets in this collection to get reacquainted with roles and responsibilities of school psychologists as well as psychological techniques and practices used in schools. Additional GACE School psychology topics these flashcards cover include the following:
- Adolescent cognitive and social development
- Education research and program evaluation and school psychology data collection
- Prevention strategies for the classroom
- Ethical principles and legal issues in psychology
- Best practices for promoting learning school-wide
- Diversity in learning and development
How They Work
Studying the basics of school psychology is an easy and effective process using flashcards. Feel confident in your knowledge of GACE School Psychology exam topics by following the steps below:
- Open a flashcard set for the GACE School Psychology topic you're studying.
- Identify the school psychology word or topic on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Professional Practice for School Psychologists
Flashcards - Organization & Instruction in the School Setting
Flashcards - Education Research & Program Evaluation
Flashcards - Data Collection in School Psychology
Flashcards - Developmental Psychology & Measurement
Flashcards - Cognitive & Social Development in Adolescence
Flashcards - Human Development Issues
Flashcards - Adolescent Psychopathology & Outcomes
Flashcards - Consultation & Collaboration in School Psychology
Flashcards - School-wide Practices to Promote Learning
Flashcards - School-Based Intervention & Techniques
Flashcards - Academic Success & Failure
Flashcards - Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Preventive Strategies for the Classroom
Flashcards - Crisis Intervention for School Psychologists
Flashcards - Ethical Principles in Psychology
Flashcards - Legal Issues in Psychology
Flashcards - Case Law in Education Psychology
Flashcards - Diversity in Development & Learning
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE School Psychology (605): Practice & Study Guide course
- Professional Practice for School Psychologists in Georgia
- Organization & Instruction in the School Setting
- Education Research & Program Evaluation
- Data Collection in School Psychology
- Developmental Psychology & Measurement
- Cognitive & Social Development in Adolescence
- Human Development Issues
- Adolescent Psychopathology & Outcomes
- Consultation & Collaboration in School Psychology
- School-wide Practices to Promote Learning
- School-Based Intervention & Techniques
- Academic Success & Failure
- Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Preventive Strategies for the Classroom
- Crisis Intervention for School Psychologists
- Preventive & Responsive Schools Services
- Ethical Principles in Psychology
- Legal Issues in Psychology
- Case Law in Education Psychology
- Diversity in Development & Learning