About This Chapter
GACE Special Education General Curriculum Flashcards - Summary
Our flashcard sets are designed to help you review the important subjects you'd expect to find when you sit for the GACE Special Education General Curriculum test. Some of these include the learning environment and student health, plus teacher responsibilities and communication in SPED. Work at your own pace as you recall and memorize concepts such as:
- Types of assessment and special education classrooms
- Transition services and planning
- Major student disability categories
- An overview of instructional strategies
- Individualized education plans and special education
How They Work
The flexibility of these flashcards allows you to review as many of the flashcards included here as you need to boost your confidence ahead of the GACE Special Education General Curriculum exam. To use these flashcard sets, follow these easy steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the GACE Special Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the special education topic on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - The Learning Environment & Student Health
Flashcards - Major Student Disability Categories
Flashcards - Human Development & Disability Identification & Impact
Flashcards - Teaching Strategies for Different Learning Styles
Flashcards - Instructional Strategies Overview
Flashcards - Strategies & Tools for Special Education Teachers
Flashcards - Individualized Education Plans & Special Education
Flashcards - Types of Assessment & Special Education Classrooms
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Special Education General Curriculum (581): Practice & Study Guide course
- Instructional Strategies Overview
- Strategies & Tools for Special Education Teachers
- Teaching Strategies for Different Learning Styles
- Adapting the Classroom for Different Learning Styles
- The Learning Environment & Student Health
- Human Development & Disability Identification & Impact
- Major Student Disability Categories
- Individualized Education Plans & Special Education
- Transition Services & Planning
- Types of Assessment & Special Education Classrooms
- Special Education Rules & Legislation
- Teacher Responsibilities & Communication in SPED