About This Chapter
GED Social Studies Flashcards - Summary
Try these mobile-friendly study flashcards as you prepare for the GED Social Studies test. Aligned with the terms and concepts that appear on the exam, these flashcards are designed to help you review and reinforce the foundations of social studies. As you flip through these flashcards, you'll go over concepts like:
- Social studies analysis
- Writing skills for social studies
- Basic math skills
- Major events in American history
How They Work
These GED Social Studies flashcards are available 24/7, which helps you study whenever you have free time in your schedule. To start reviewing and memorizing important social studies concepts, follow this process:
- Open a flashcard set for the GED Social Studies topic you're studying.
- Identify the social studies term, formula or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GED Social Studies: Civics & Government, US History, Economics, Geography & World course
- About the GED: Social Studies
- GED Question Types
- GED Social Studies: Reading Skills
- GED Social Studies: Analysis Skills
- GED Social Studies: Writing Skills
- GED Social Studies: Math Skills
- World History (8000 BCE to 600 CE)
- World History (600 to 1600)
- World History (1600 to 1930)
- World History (1930 to Present)
- U.S. History (Pre-Columbian Period to 1791)
- U.S. History (1791 to 1877)
- U.S. History (1877 to 1929)
- U.S. History (1929 to Present)
- Post World War II Politics & Culture
- Types of Governments
- The History of American Democracy
- Key Documents in the Creation of the U.S.
- Overview of Federalism in the United States
- Election Process
- Individual Rights & Civic Responsibilities
- Public Policy Overview
- Foundations of Economics
- Basic Geography Tools & Concepts
- Physical Features of the Earth & the Environment
- Overview & Effects of Human Migration