About This Chapter
Geese for Elementary School - Chapter Summary
This elementary study guide chapter offers short and simple lessons about geese. Your students will enjoy learning fun facts about geese, and they'll explore the differences between different types of geese. The chapter is available whenever your students need it, and we encourage you to assign the included lesson quizzes to help your students reinforce their understanding of important geese facts.
- Facts about geese
- Canadian geese
- Greylag geese
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help learning about geese will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn information about geese.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding facts about geese
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about different types of geese
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about science (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about geese
- Students who struggle to understand their science teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra resources about animals
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover the goose topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts and highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about geese.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands goose facts by administering the Geese for Elementary School chapter exam.
1. Goose Facts: Lesson for Kids
In this lesson, you will learn about a fascinating species of bird, the goose. We will explore the goose's habitat and diet. We'll also look at the flying formations and migration habits of geese.
2. Canada Goose Facts: Lesson for Kids
The Canada goose is a wild bird that many people recognize for the v-shape the birds make when they migrate. In this lesson, you will learn about the Canada goose, where it migrates to during different seasons, and other interesting facts.
3. Greylag Goose: Lesson for Kids
What would you name a grey-colored bird that's always falling behind? Read on to find out why this kind of goose lags behind, what scientists named it, as well as some other facts about this interesting bird.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Plants & Animals for Kids course
- Animal Habitats & Endangerment for Elementary School
- Animal Life Cycles for Elementary School
- Cheetahs for Elementary School
- Horses for Elementary School
- Tigers for Elementary School
- What Animals Eat for Elementary School
- Animals of Geographic Locations for Kids
- Large Mammals for Kids
- Bugs, Butterflies & Insects for Kids
- Reptiles for Kids
- Aquatic Animals & Marine Life for Kids
- Foxes & Wolves for Kids
- Small Mammals for Kids
- Australian Plants and Animals for Kids
- Monkeys, Apes, and Chimps for Kids
- Snakes for Elementary School
- Crustaceans for Elementary School
- Birds for Elementary School
- Fish for Elementary School
- Trees for Elementary School
- Plants for Elementary School
- Pigs for Elementary School
- Sea Creatures for Elementary School
- Large Birds for Elementary School
- Cranes for Elementary School
- Doves for Elementary School
- Egrets for Elementary School
- Gulls for Elementary School
- Hawks for Elementary School
- Herons for Elementary School
- Rain Forest Birds for Elementary School
- Falcons for Elementary School
- Woodpeckers for Elementary School