About This Chapter
Geography of Europe for Kids - Chapter Summary
If your students need extra help reviewing European geography, have them work through this collection of fun lessons and quizzes. We've designed these lessons to present geography terms and topics in a simple and engaging manner. Students will review the geography of a variety of countries, including Ireland and Russia. They'll also take a look at country-specific climates, landmarks, lakes, rivers and mountains. You can also assign them the accompanying quizzes to see how well they understand the chapter topics.
- Russian geography
- Irish geography
- Ireland's climate and natural landmarks
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help with European geography will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn about the geography of Europe.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding the geography of European countries
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about Europe's geography
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about geography (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about European geography
- Students who struggle to understand their geography teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra geography resources
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover the European geography topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts and highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about the geography of Europe.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands European geography by completing the Geography of Europe for Kids chapter exam.
1. Russia Lesson for Kids: Geography & Climate
Russia is a very large country with five different geographical zones. In this lesson, discover more about these zones and how the climate changes across them.
2. Irish Geography Lesson for Kids
Ireland is a country that has a lot of natural beauty to offer, from mountains, rivers, and lakes to a beautiful coastline. In this lesson, you'll get to see some of the magnificence that is the land of the Irish!
3. Geography & Climate of Ireland Lesson for Kids: Mountains, Lakes, Rivers & Landmarks
Ireland has a rich landscape covered in mountains, rivers and lakes. It's a stunning country everyone should visit. Let's take a closer look at the beauty of Ireland!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Geography for Kids course