About This Chapter
Geography of the Middle East for Kids - Chapter Summary
Use this kid-friendly geography chapter to help your students study the basics of Middle Eastern geography. These simple and fun lessons are taught in an entertaining teaching style, and they cover foundational geography terms in a way that's easy for young students to understand and remember. Your students will learn facts about various features and locations within the Middle East region, such as the Aswan Dam. The lessons and accompanying quizzes can be assigned to your students on any computer or mobile device.
- Facts about the Aswan Dam
- More Middle Eastern geography topics
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help with Middle Eastern geography will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn about the geography of the Middle East.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding the geography of Middle Eastern countries
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about the Middle East's geography
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about geography (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about Middle Eastern geography
- Students who struggle to understand their geography teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra geography resources
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover the Middle Eastern geography topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts and highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about the geography of the Middle East.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands Middle Eastern geography by completing the Geography of the Middle East for Kids chapter exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Geography for Kids course