About This Chapter
Online Learning During School Closures
Online learning may be new to many of you, but it doesn't have to be difficult. It is important to continue your learning even during the COVID-19 outbreak, so this chapter will help teach you:
- How to set up your Student Account to get started with Study.com
- What features are offered with your Student Account on Study.com
- How to use your dashboard to navigate your work
- How to access and use Study Tools from this dashboard
1. Creating Student Accounts with a License Code on Study.com
To make sure your students get full access to our site, this article will show you how to create Student Study.com accounts with a license code.
2. What Are the Features of My Student Premium Account on Study.com?
Study.com's Student Premium accounts give you the chance to explore all of the resources on our site! Learn more about what is available with your account here.
3. Overview of Student Premium Account Dashboard on Study.com
In this article, I will give an overview of the Student Premium Account Dashboard on Study.com! Learn more about how to access your dashboard and all of the features offered in it.
4. How to Access Study Tools in My Study.com Premium Account Dashboard
In this article, I'll show you how to access all of your study tools in your Study.com Premium Account Dashboard. Learn more and get started with your premium account here!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the How to Use Study.com for School Closure: Student Edition course