About This Chapter
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your graphing and rational equations homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this chapter.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your graphing and rational equations homework with ease!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Graphing reflections across the y-axis and the x-axis
- Graphing reflections about the origin and the line y=x
- Finding the least common denominator of rational expressions
- Solving rational equations
1. How to Graph Reflections Across Axes, the Origin, and Line y=x
A graph can be reflected in three ways - across the axes, the origin and the line y = x. There are specific rules to perform each reflection. This lesson will describe those rules and show you how to perform these reflections.
2. Solving Rational Equations and Finding the Least Common Denominator
When solving rational equations, just like with any other fractions, you must first find the least common denominator. This lesson will show you how to find the least common denominator and also solve the rational equations.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Precalculus: Homework Help Resource course
- Functions: Homework Help
- Evaluating Exponential and Logarithmic Functions: Homework Help
- Inequalities: Homework Help
- Foundations and Linear Equations: Homework Help
- Factoring and Graphing Quadratic Equations: Homework Help
- Exponents and Polynomials: Homework Help
- Piecewise and Composite Functions: Homework Help
- Geometry and Trigonometry: Homework Help
- Using Scientific Calculators: Homework Help
- Trigonometry: Homework Help