About This Chapter
TEAS Test: Reproductive System & Population Growth - Chapter Summary
Our professional instructors will cover fundamental topics on human reproductive systems and population growth that you'll need to understand in order to pass the TEAS test. The short video lessons found in this chapter will cover the following topics:
- Learn about the basic anatomy and functions of the male reproductive system
- Understand the structure and functions of female reproductive system
- How aging, death, and migration can affect population change
- Defining and calculating fertility rates
Expert instructors will walk you through these topics to ensure that you're prepared for the TEAS test. After the completion of this chapter, you'll be equipped with the population change and reproductive system knowledge you need to breeze through these kinds of questions on the TEAS test. Our short video lessons will make it easier for you to absorb information, and the self-assessment quizzes at the end of each lesson make it possible for you to track your own progress.
1. Male Reproductive System: External Anatomy
Learn about the structure and function of the external reproductive structures of the male. This includes study of the scrotal sac, the parts of the penis and the erectile tissues.
2. Male Reproductive System: Functions, Organs & Anatomy
Ever wonder what the inside of a male looks like? Find out in this lesson that explores the inner workings of the male reproductive system and the pathway that sperm takes.
3. External Anatomy of the Female Reproductive System
We all know that men and women are different. But just how different are they? Learn a little more about the differences between men and women in this lesson on female external reproductive anatomy.
4. Female Reproductive System: Internal Anatomy
Ever wonder where a female produces her eggs or how they get from the ovary to the uterus? Find out in this lesson about the internal reproductive anatomy of females.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the TEAS Test Study Guide course
- TEAS Test: Reading Analysis
- TEAS Test: Passage Comprehension
- TEAS Test: Analyzing Sources
- TEAS Test: Informational Source Comprehension
- TEAS Test: Grammar
- TEAS Test: Writing & Word Meanings in Context
- TEAS Test: Spelling
- TEAS Test: Punctuation
- TEAS Test: Sentence Structure
- TEAS Test: Mathematic Calculations
- TEAS Test: Fractions, Decimals & Percents
- TEAS Test: Numbers & Operations
- TEAS Test: Algebraic Applications
- TEAS Test: Data Interpretation
- TEAS Test: Measurement
- TEAS Test: General Anatomy & Physiology
- TEAS Test: Life Science
- TEAS Test: Genetics
- TEAS Test: Properties of Matter
- TEAS Test: Scientific Reasoning
- TEAS Test Flashcards