About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering short stories about holidays will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about holiday-themed short stories. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding holiday-themed short stories for kids
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about literature (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about holiday short stories
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra literature resources
How It Works:
- Find lessons in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Watch the video or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Holiday Short Stories for Kids chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Holiday Short Stories for Kids chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any literature question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos and read text lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a holiday short story unit of a standard short stories for kids course. The chapter covers short stories about the following holidays:
1. Short Christmas Stories for Kids
Christmas is a magical time for kids. Wonder fills the air and excitement builds for children of all ages. Take advantage of this spirit with a host of short Christmas stories designed to delight readers.
2. Short Halloween Stories for Kids
Halloween is a time when many kids actually want to feel a bit scared. Story time is a perfect way to introduce slightly scary themes in the classroom. These stories and paired activities offer simple and fun ways to spook-ify your classroom.
3. Short Thanksgiving Stories for Kids
Thanksgiving can be a very special holiday for children and families, and you might be looking for books to support your celebration with your kids. This lesson offers some short stories about Thanksgiving that kids will love.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Short Stories for Kids: Guide for Teachers & Parents course
- Overview of Short Stories for Kids
- Scary, Suspenseful & Mystery Short Stories for Kids
- Short Read-Aloud Stories for Kids
- Funny, Silly & Comic Short Stories for Kids
- Short Stories on Religious Topics for Kids
- Short Behavior and Feelings Stories for Kids
- Short Stories About History for Kids
- Short Sports & Games Stories for Kids
- Myths and Legends for Kids
- Short Fiction and Nonfiction Science Stories for Kids
- Short Science Fiction & Fantasy Stories for Kids
- Short Stories About and From Different Cultures
- Short Stories for Reading Comprehension Practice