About This Chapter
Home & International Trade - Chapter Summary
In these lessons, our instructors present all the essential topics related to trade, including global trade and home trade, for your review and study. Once you complete this chapter, you will be ready to do the following:
- Explain the procedures used in home trade
- Describe some of the barriers to global trade
- Discuss why diversity is both beneficial and challenging to trade
Short, concise lessons easily explain the most essential topics you need to review. Our instructors have created these lessons to help keep your study experience interesting. It's easy to skip ahead in a video lesson by using the video tabs feature in the Timeline. If any of the subjects prove challenging and you have questions, contact an instructor for help.
1. What is Global Trade? - Definition, Advantages & Barriers
Global trade of goods and services are worth trillions of dollars each year. In this lesson, you'll learn about global trade and its advantages, as well as barriers to trade. A short quiz follows.
2. Forces that Affect Trade in Global Markets
The global marketplace is diverse. While diversity provides opportunity, it also provides challenges. In this lesson, you'll learn about the forces that affect trade in the global market. You'll also have a chance to take a short quiz after the lesson.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the ICSE Commercial Studies: Study Guide & Syllabus course
- Commercial Organization in India
- Functions of a Commercial Organization
- Communication in a Commercial Organization
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Banking in India
- Pollution & Business
- Waste Management in India
- Stakeholders in Commercial Organizations
- Business Marketing in India
- Human Resources in India
- Logistics & Insurance in Business
- ICSE Commercial Studies Flashcards