About This Chapter
Who's it for?
This unit of our 9th Grade English course will benefit homeschool parents by providing them with:
- New ways to teach the concepts in this course
- Strategies to engage students during the learning process
- Recommended activities and discussion questions to pair with lessons
How it works:
This helpful collection of homeschool resources offers homeschool parents relevant tools to make planning lessons easy.
- Integrate these resources into your educational routine to vary instruction and engage your child.
- Reference our materials as inspiration for your lesson plans, activities, and assignments.
1. Animal Farm Essay Questions
These essay topics will help to elicit meaningful and thorough responses from students in relation to George Orwell's 'Animal Farm'. They are separated by category.
2. Animal Farm Discussion Questions
These discussion questions highlight the major points in George Orwell's Animal Farm. They include the book's themes, their importance, and their real life counterparts.
3. Animal Farm Lesson Plan
With this lesson plan and materials from Study.com, you'll have everything you need to help your students understand the symbolism and hidden message behind ''Animal Farm''.
4. Animal Farm Study Questions
Students will demonstrate their comprehension of this book by thoroughly answering the study questions. These questions can be used with individuals, in teams, or as a whole group discussion.
5. Animal Farm Comprehension Questions
Animal Farm, by George Orwell, is full of meaning. This comprehension questions are organized by chapter. Teachers can give individual chapter quizzes or consolidate questions into a final comprehensive exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the 9th Grade English: High School course
- 9th Grade English: Reading Skills
- 9th Grade English: Literary Text Analysis
- 9th Grade English: Literary Terms & Devices
- Short Stories: Cask of Amontillado, Most Dangerous Game, Scarlet Ibis
- Epic & Myth: The Odyssey & Perseus and Medusa
- Novel Exemplars: Night & Animal Farm
- Drama: To Kill a Mockingbird & Romeo and Juliet
- Poetry: Hope is the Thing with Feathers, The Raven & In Just
- Nonfiction Texts: Gettysburg Address & Washington's Farewell
- High School English: Media & Art Analysis
- 9th Grade English: Word Choice & Tone
- 9th Grade English: Argumentative Reading & Writing
- 9th Grade English: Informative & Technical Writing
- 9th Grade English: Narrative Writing
- 9th Grade English: The Writing Process
- 9th Grade English: Research Skills
- 9th Grade English: Speaking & Listening Skills
- Homeschool Resources for 9th Grade English
- Homeschool Resources for To Kill a Mockingbird
- Homeschool Resources for Romeo and Juliet
- 9th Grade English: Homeschool Assignments & Projects