About This Chapter
PHRi Certification Exam: Time Management - Chapter Summary
The lessons that you will find in this chapter will provide valuable information on different topics related to time management. All of the information here might be included in the Professional in Human Resources - International (PHRi) Certification Exam. The different topics that you will go over are:
- The definition, examples and studies of time management
- The planning and priorities of time management
- How to do more in less time
The chapter's practice quizzes will prepare you for the kinds of questions that you will encounter on the exam. If you find you need more assistance to understand any of the lessons' content, you may submit your questions to our subject-matter experts, and they will reply as soon as they are able. Overall, the chapter will serve as an extremely useful guide for doing well on the PHRi Exam itself.
1. What is Time Management? - Definition, Examples & Studies
There are more options today than ever before for ways to spend our time - or waste it! Read on to learn why and how we can better manage our most scarce resource.
2. Time Management Planning & Priorities: Skills & Strategies
Time management is an essential part of planning for success. Use the five steps in this lesson to be more effective in time management and to learn how to create an effective schedule.
3. Time Management: Doing More in Less Time
If you want to do more and achieve greater things, you need to be effective at managing your time. This lesson outlines some useful and beneficial steps for time management.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Professional in Human Resources - International (PHRi): Exam Prep & Study Guide course
- PHRi Certification: Role of the HR Department
- PHRi Certification: HR Administration
- PHRi Certification: Understanding Change Management
- PHRi Certification: Policies & Procedures
- PHRi Certification: Recruitment & Selection
- PHRi Certification: Employee Relations & Communication
- PHRi Certification: Employee Compensation & Benefits
- PHRi Certification: Employee Training & Development
- PHRi Certification: Workplace Health, Safety & Security
- Professional in Human Resources - International (PHRi) Flashcards