About This Chapter
Improving Customer Relations - Chapter Summary
These lessons will boost your understanding about improving customer relations. Get to know what is most valued by the customer. Examine examples of customer relationship management systems. Review other lesson information, like:
- The concept of customer relations
- Definition and types of CRM systems
- Use of customer relationship management to focus on customers
This chapter has a series of short lessons, each with a multiple-choice quiz you can take to assess your understanding of the material. You can submit a question to the instructor, and track your progress via your dashboard.
1. Customer Relations: Definition & Concept
Cultivating customer relations is crucial to the success of any business. In this lesson, you'll learn about customer relations including some of its key concepts. A brief quiz follows the lesson.
2. What Do Customers Value Most?
Determining the wants of customers is crucial to the success of any business. In this lesson, we'll examine several key elements that customers value most when making a purchase.
3. What are CRM Systems? - Definition, Types & Examples
In this lesson we define customer relationship management (CRM) as the process of managing customer interactions. This includes organizing, automating, and synchronizing customer information pertaining to sales, marketing, and customer support.
4. Customer Relationship Management: Using CRM to Focus on Customers
Customer relationship management (CRM) is an enterprise business system that organizations utilize to acquire, enhance, and retain relationships with customers. This lesson explores how CRM helps organizations become more customer-focused and profitable by combining functional processes with business operations.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CM Planning & Organizing Exam Study Guide - Certified Manager course
- Strategic Planning in Business
- Business Missions & Goals
- Building Strategy in Business
- Value Chain Management
- Improving Quality in Business
- Improving Efficiency in Business
- Improving Innovation in Business
- Project Management Definition & Skills
- Managing Structure & Culture in Business
- Building Teams & Work Groups
- Human Resources & Hiring
- Training & Assessment in an Organization
- Overview of Workplace Pay & Benefits
- Diversity at Work
- Coaching & Feedback in the Workplace
- Career Business Networking
- Mentoring at Work
- Holding Productive Meetings
- CM Planning & Organizing Exam Study Guide - Certified Manager Flashcards