About This Chapter
Improving Sales Efficiency - Chapter Summary
Any sales professional will know that efficiency is a key aspect of selling effectively. The video lessons in this chapter can help to improve sales efficiency and will provide comprehensive overviews of different sales efficiency-related topics. This chapter contains lessons on:
- The definition and explanation of task structure
- The definition, benefits and examples of multitasking
- The definition and skills of efficient communication
- How to find the most efficient circuit
Our lesson instructors will go over all pertinent information needed to improve sales efficiency. The corporate training chapter also contains practice quizzes that will be useful for ensuring comprehension of the chapter's key points.
How It Helps
- Teaches structure: Sales professionals will learn the basics of task structures and how they can use task structures to improve their sales efficiency.
- Encourages multitasking: These lessons will provide ways in which sales professionals can improve their multitasking skills.
- Emphasizes communication: Sales professionals can watch these lessons in order to build more effective communication skills.
These lessons will help sales professionals to:
- Structure their duties in a more efficient manner
- Improve their multitasking skills
- Use their communication skills to improve their sales efficiency
- Find the most efficient sales circuits
1. Task Structure: Definition & Explanation
In this lesson, we will learn how a task can be completed effectively by means of task structure. We will define task structure and look at an example. When the lesson concludes, you can take a quiz to test your knowledge.
2. Multitasking: Definition, Benefits & Examples
Multitasking has become a popular way to accomplish multiple tasks. However, the verdict is out on whether or not it is a good idea. This lesson explains the advantages and disadvantages of multitasking.
3. What is Efficient Communication? - Definition & Skills
In this lesson, you will learn what is efficient communication and how it can be mastered in business. While efficient usually means brief, this lesson will also address an alternative way that a message can be delivered if brevity is not suitable.
4. Methods of Finding the Most Efficient Circuit
After watching this video lesson, you will understand several ways in which you can solve the famous traveling salesman problem. You'll also learn the drawbacks to each solution method.
5. Practical Application: Components of Efficient Communication Infographic
Communication is the backbone of our work environments and really, society as a whole. In today's busy world, it's important to be able to get your message across as efficiently as possible, taking less time and still conveying the most essential information.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.