About This Chapter
Increasing Customer Loyalty & Engagement - Chapter Summary
With this chapter, your employees get to expand upon their knowledge of the process of creating customer loyalty programs and incentives. Topics covered in this chapter include:
- Characteristics of customer loyalty programs
- Offering incentives for repeat business
- Creating loyalty with customers
- Methods for getting customer feedback
Brief video lessons help your employees examine what customer loyalty programs are supposed to look like. After working through each section as individuals or as part of a corporate training group, your employees can test their knowledge using quizzes and final exams.
How It Helps
- Strengthens customer relationships: Working through this chapter, employees will gain skills necessary for strengthening relationships with customers.
- Simplifies processes: This chapter quickly identifies methods for acquiring customer feedback, making it a less difficult process.
- Creates loyalty: Since this lesson outlines important tips for offering great customer service, employees can create customer loyalty.
When your employees finish this chapter, they will be able to:
- Describe the importance of incentives
- Determine how customer loyalty programs are built
- Identify ways for creating loyalty with customers
- Understand how the customer experience can be enhanced
- Examine ways for getting customer feedback
1. Implementing Customer Loyalty Programs & Incentives
In the competitive marketplace, it can be difficult to build loyalty with customers and keep them coming back to your business. Implementing a customer loyalty program and offering incentives can help build your repeat business.
2. Building Customer Loyalty With Good Customer Service
Creating loyal customers is easier than you may think, and it's vital to develop skills for good customer service. This lesson outlines six key elements in delivering extraordinary service.
3. Measuring Customer Satisfaction to Improve Retention
Customer satisfaction is the key to a successful business. This lesson will discuss different customer satisfaction measurements that can improve retention and build relationships with customers.
4. Practical Application: Measuring Customer Satisfaction Using Surveys & Focus Groups
In business, making assumptions about customers can be a big mistake. Customers may not want what businesses assume they want. In some cases, customers struggle to articulate what they want. To combat this, companies use surveys and focus groups.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.