About This Chapter
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your inflows, outflows and restrictions homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this chapter.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your inflows, outflows and restrictions homework with ease!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Net exports, capital flows and trade balance
- Financial markets and goods markets
- Tariffs and quotas
- Trade restrictions and foreign labor
1. Net Exports, Capital Flows and Trade Balance
Learn what net exports and balance of trade are, how they are calculated, and what influences them. Explore what capital flows are in relation to net exports and trade balance and the importance of these monies in an economy.
2. Financial Markets & Goods Markets
Learn about two of the biggest markets in most economies; the financial and goods markets. Find out what financial markets are and the purpose they serve. Explore the stock market and bond market and see how they are different than the goods market.
3. Tariffs and Quotas: Effects on Imported Goods and Domestic Prices
Explore what tariffs and quotas are and what effect they can have on the supply of imported goods. Find out how these two economic tactics can influence the prices you pay for many of the everyday items you may purchase.
4. Trade Restrictions and Foreign Labor
Discover why trade restrictions are sometimes used to combat cheap foreign labor. Learn about outsourcing, job protection, and infant industry strategies.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the College Macroeconomics: Homework Help Resource course
- Homework Help for Scarcity, Choice & the Production Possibilities Curve
- Comparative Advantage, Specialization and Exchange: Homework Help
- Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium: Homework Help
- Measuring the Economy: Homework Help
- Inflation Measurement and Adjustment: Homework Help
- Understanding Unemployment: Homework Help
- Aggregate Demand and Supply: Homework Help
- Macroeconomic Equilibrium: Homework Help
- Inflation and Unemployment: Homework Help
- Economic Growth and Productivity: Homework Help
- Money, Banking, and Financial Markets: Homework Help
- Central Bank and the Money Supply: Homework Help
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies: Homework Help
- Foreign Exchange and the Balance of Payments: Homework Help