About This Chapter
International Trade Treaties & Regulations - Chapter Summary
Use these video lessons to familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of international trade treaties and regulations. This chapter will define and introduce key concepts regarding international trade. Topics covered in these lessons include:
- An examination of international business treaties
- Discussion on trade regulations and restrictions
- Theories and indicators of economic growth and development
Our instructors, experts in their field, will engage you in informative and fun video lessons to make it easy to learn about complicated subjects. The videos are short and may be watched over and over again until you feel comfortable with the materials. We also provide transcripts as an alternative learning resource. Take our lesson quizzes and chapter exam to assess how well you've grasped the information.
1. Treaties Under Article II of the U.S. Constitution
Treaties are an important part of international law. A treaty is a legally binding agreement made between two or more government entities. This lesson explains the difference between bilateral and multilateral treaties.
2. International Trade Regulations & Restrictions
Importing and exporting are vital elements to a healthy U.S. economy. Businesses should be familiar with international laws regarding trade. This lesson defines imports and exports and discusses international trade regulations and restrictions.
3. What Is Economic Growth and Development? - Definition, Theories & Indicators
A country's economic health can usually be measured by looking at that country's economic growth and development. This lesson defines and explains economic growth and economic development, including the role of U.S. foreign aid.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the US History 2 Study Guide course
- Industrialization & Urbanization in America
- The Progressive Era
- American Imperialism
- The Roaring 20s
- The Great Depression
- America & World War II
- America in the Cold War
- US Protests, Activism & Civil Rights
- 1970s America
- The Presidents of Contemporary America
- Explaining American Traditions
- 21st Century America (1992-2013)
- Elements of American Government
- U.S. Public Policy & Social Programs
- The Economics of Public Policies
- Fiscal & Economic Policy of American Government
- Employment and Unemployment Issues
- Modern Economic Systems Overview
- Types and Effects of Inflation
- Global Trade, Global Markets & Macroeconomics
- Principles and Basis of Business Decisions
- Fundamentals of Geography
- Geography and Farming
- Geography & the Global Economy
- Political Geography Overview
- Settlement Patterns Overview
- World Population
- Human and Cultural Migration