About This Chapter
Internet of Things Data & Process Management - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, we've included corporate training lessons on the internet of things and data and process management. Encourage your team to review concepts such as big data, data management and process management. Use this chapter for a multitude of training purposes, from workshops and meetings to onboarding and new employee training.
How It Helps
- Offers knowledge: Your employees will understand more about big data analytics and transporting data when they complete this chapter.
- Simplifies training: No matter the schedules or locations of your employees, you can use this mobile-friendly corporate training chapter on data and process management with your whole team.
- Builds confidence: When your teams fully understand concepts like process management and the internet of things, they'll feel more confident and comfortable completing their job responsibilities.
Use this chapter to ensure your employees can complete these objectives:
- Outline the internet of things and data management
- Provide basic information about big data
- Define big data analytics
- Explain how data is transported on the internet of things
- Discuss the internet of things in relation to process management
1. Basics of Big Data
You have probably heard the term 'big data' thrown around a lot lately, but what does it actually mean? Not only does this lesson explain big data, but it also provides an example of how it's used in your everyday life.
2. What is Big Data Analytics? - Definition & Examples
Companies often have an abundance of data to comb through. It can be difficult to know how to interpret all of that data. One method that has helped make that task more manageable is using big data analytics. Let us take a look now!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.