About This Chapter
Interpreting Customer Service Metrics - Chapter Summary
The process of interpreting customer service metrics can be a challenging one without the right guidance. This chapter offers information to ensure your employees understand the following:
- Ways customer service metrics can be analyzed
- Steps for interpreting and improving customer service metrics
- How customer service metrics can help build improvement plans
Enhance your corporate training sessions by incorporating these lessons or use them as standalone tools to inform employees on ways they can interpret customer service metrics. Following each lesson is a multiple-choice quiz that can help you gauge how well they understand the concepts.
How It Helps
- Encourages collaboration: The lessons encourage your employees to work together in an effort to analyze and interpret metrics and develop plans to improve your company's customer service efforts.
- Strengthens analytical skills: Specific techniques are provided within this chapter to not only improve employees' ability to analyze metrics, but also strengthen their overall analytical skills.
- Improves customer service: The chapter can help your company meet its end-goal of understanding how customer service is being performed so that it can steadily improve.
Exploring the lessons in this chapter will ensure employees are able to:
- Explain how customer service metrics data can be organized and analyzed to address business goals and objectives
- Examine the link between customer satisfaction and company revenue
- Share how to interpret and improve customer service metrics
- Discuss ways to build a business improvement plan using customer service metrics data
- Describe how metrics data can impact operations in business area functions other than customer service
1. How to Analyze Customer Service Metrics
Analyzing customer service metric data can be overwhelming and challenging. This lesson will discuss ways to organize and analyze data from customer service metrics for all sizes of organizations.
2. How to Interpret & Improve Customer Service Metrics
Every company now uses metrics to determine how they are doing in the customer's eyes. This lesson will discuss interpreting and improving customer service metrics.
3. Practical Application: Interpreting Customer Service Metrics
Customer service metrics are an important way to measure performance in a business-critical application. In this scenario, you'll interpret some metrics and recommend changes to improve customer service.
4. Building Improvement Plans with Customer Service Metrics
This lesson discusses how the data collected from customer service metrics can inform business improvement plans. This includes improvement in the customer service department and in other areas of the business.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.