About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering B2G, B2B and C2B marketing material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about these types of marketing. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding the basics of B2G, B2B and C2B marketing
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about marketing (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about B2G, B2B and C2B marketing
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra marketing learning resources
How It Works:
- Find lessons in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Watch the video or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Intro to B2G, B2B and C2B Marketing chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Intro to B2G, B2B and C2B Marketing chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any marketing question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos and read text lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a B2G, B2B and C2B marketing unit of a standard marketing course. Topics include:
- The business-to-government (B2G) marketing model
- Examples of B2G e-commerce
- The pros and cons of B2G e-commerce
- Examples of C2B
- C2B marketing patterns
- The advantages of C2B e-commerce
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Marketing Overview: Help & Review course
- Advertising Basics
- Basics of Content Strategy
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Basics of Mobile Advertising
- Basics of Rural Marketing
- Basics of Selling for Marketing
- Basics of Shopper Marketing
- Basics of Social Media Marketing
- Basics of Visual Marketing
- Basics of Yield Management
- Concepts in Marketing
- Intro to Affiliate Marketing
- Intro to Green Marketing
- Intro to Inbound Marketing
- Intro to Marketing Strategies
- Intro to Relationship Marketing
- Overview of Email Marketing
- Overview of Online Advertising
- Types of Marketing Overview
- Basics of Marketing Research
- Interviewing & Surveying in Marketing Research
- Data Collection for Marketing Research
- Marketing Research Data Analysis
- Creating a Marketing Research Report
- Behavioral Economics & Heuristics