About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering inbound marketing material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about basic inbound marketing concepts. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding the fundamentals of inbound marketing
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about marketing (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about inbound marketing
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra marketing learning resources
How It Works:
- Find lessons in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Watch the video or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Intro to Inbound Marketing chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Intro to Inbound Marketing chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any marketing question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos and read text lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in an inbound marketing unit of a standard marketing course. Topics include:
- Inbound marketing methodology
- The differences between inbound and outbound marketing
- Inbound marketing campaign and funnels
- The advantages of using inbound marketing and its ROI
- Inbound marketing analytics
- Examples of inbound marketing strategies
- Inbound marketing case study analysis
- Types of inbound marketing
- Inbound marketing assessment
1. Why Use Inbound Marketing? - Benefits & ROI
In this lesson, we will cover the reasoning for using inbound marketing, specifically through exploring its benefits. We also cover the average return on investment of inbound marketing.
2. What is Inbound Marketing Strategy? - Examples & Definition
If you've ever opted-in to a brand's newsletter or social media account, you've said 'yes' to their inbound marketing. In this lesson, we'll define what that is, take a deeper look, and examine a few brand examples.
3. Inbound Marketing Case Study
Inbound marketing is all about drawing customers to a brand. Fashion brand Lilly Pulitzer figured out a way to do it and gain more than four million engagements in the process. In this lesson, we'll look at its case study.
4. What is Inbound Marketing? - Definition, Types & Examples
Instead of going to consumers, what if you could get the consumers to come to you? In this lesson, we'll discuss just that, a concept known as inbound marketing, its various types and a few examples.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Marketing Overview: Help & Review course
- Advertising Basics
- Basics of Content Strategy
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Basics of Mobile Advertising
- Basics of Rural Marketing
- Basics of Selling for Marketing
- Basics of Shopper Marketing
- Basics of Social Media Marketing
- Basics of Visual Marketing
- Basics of Yield Management
- Concepts in Marketing
- Intro to Affiliate Marketing
- Intro to B2G, B2B and C2B Marketing
- Intro to Green Marketing
- Intro to Marketing Strategies
- Intro to Relationship Marketing
- Overview of Email Marketing
- Overview of Online Advertising
- Types of Marketing Overview
- Basics of Marketing Research
- Interviewing & Surveying in Marketing Research
- Data Collection for Marketing Research
- Marketing Research Data Analysis
- Creating a Marketing Research Report
- Behavioral Economics & Heuristics