About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering relationship marketing material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about the basics of relationship marketing. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding relationship marketing concepts
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about marketing (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about relationship marketing
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra marketing learning resources
How It Works:
- Find lessons in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Watch the video or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Intro to Relationship Marketing chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Intro to Relationship Marketing chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any marketing question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos and read text lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a relationship marketing unit of a standard marketing course. Topics include:
- The purpose and process of relationship marketing
- Relationship marketing levels
- The challenges and benefits of relationship marketing
- Relationship marketing case study analysis
1. Why is Relationship Marketing Important? - Purpose & Use
Do you have relationships that are important in your life? Add relationships between brand and customer to that list. In this lesson, we'll examine the importance of relationship marketing for businesses.
2. Relationship Marketing: Benefits & Challenges
Learn more about relationship marketing in this lesson. We also will cover the benefits and challenges of this type of marketing strategy for product and service-based businesses.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Marketing Overview: Help & Review course
- Advertising Basics
- Basics of Content Strategy
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Basics of Mobile Advertising
- Basics of Rural Marketing
- Basics of Selling for Marketing
- Basics of Shopper Marketing
- Basics of Social Media Marketing
- Basics of Visual Marketing
- Basics of Yield Management
- Concepts in Marketing
- Intro to Affiliate Marketing
- Intro to B2G, B2B and C2B Marketing
- Intro to Green Marketing
- Intro to Inbound Marketing
- Intro to Marketing Strategies
- Overview of Email Marketing
- Overview of Online Advertising
- Types of Marketing Overview
- Basics of Marketing Research
- Interviewing & Surveying in Marketing Research
- Data Collection for Marketing Research
- Marketing Research Data Analysis
- Creating a Marketing Research Report
- Behavioral Economics & Heuristics