About This Chapter
1. Parochialism in Business: Definition & Examples
Having a narrow, self-centered view of the world is known as parochialism. In business, parochialism is a particularly harmful trait for managers. In this lesson, we'll examine how parochialism impacts a business and provide examples.
2. What is Business Technology? - Characteristics & Development
Technology is the essence of change in business and society. In this lesson, you'll learn about technology, its characteristics, its historical phases and how innovation is fueled today.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business Strategy: Help & Review course
- Introduction to Business Strategy: Help & Review
- Management Strategy: Help & Review
- Global Business Strategy: Help & Review
- Communication Strategy: Help & Review
- Human Resources Strategy: Help & Review
- Marketing Strategy: Help & Review
- Pricing Strategy: Help & Review
- Basics of Management Theory
- Individual Decision Making in Business