About This Chapter
Managing Customer Loyalty Programs - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, our instructors explain the process of managing customer loyalty programs. The content is designed to help your employees become well equipped to handle every all aspects of customer loyalty program management. The following is included in these lessons:
- Using software for monitoring practices
- Steps of managing a customer loyalty plan
- Analyzing customer loyalty program results
- Methodologies for obtaining feedback on customer loyalty programs
This corporate training tool uses video lessons to teach employees management skills for customer loyalty programs. Quizzes are included in order to test how well your employees grasp the information, and their level of comprehension is determined by an exam at the end of the chapter.
How It Helps
- Enhances monitoring practices: Customer loyalty programs must be monitored and evaluated and employees can use these lessons to learn how to integrate these practices into the program's plan.
- Teaches tracking: Your employees can develop ways to analyze the success of customer loyalty programs through tracking procedures.
- Improves ability to retain customers: Understanding how to gather and interpret feedback helps companies improve their customer retention rate.
By the end of this chapter, employees will be able to:
- Explain the importance of using software as a monitoring tool
- List the steps of managing a costumer loyalty program
- Outline the methods for attaining customer feedback
- Understand options for measuring and analyzing results and responses
1. How to Monitor & Manage a Customer Loyalty Program
This lesson will explain how to manage a customer loyalty program. You'll also learn how to utilize software to monitor loyalty programs. Read on to find out more.
2. Tracking Customer Loyalty Programs & Analyzing Results
Companies have created customer loyalty programs to try to increase returning customers and profits. This lesson will take a look at tracking loyalty programs and analyzing the results.
3. Practical Application: Tracking Customer Loyalty Programs & Analyzing Results
This scenario based activity will help you determine if a company should continue a customer loyalty program. After reading the scenario and analyzing their metrics, you'll use your knowledge to analyze the success of their program.
4. Measuring Customer Satisfaction to Improve Retention
Customer satisfaction is the key to a successful business. This lesson will discuss different customer satisfaction measurements that can improve retention and build relationships with customers.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.