About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering marketing ethics material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about ethics in marketing. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding marketing ethics
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning marketing (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about ethical considerations in marketing
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra marketing learning resources
How It Works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the marketing ethics chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the marketing ethics chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any marketing question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a marketing ethics unit of a standard Internet marketing course. Topics covered include:
- The definition and role of marketing ethics
- Cause-related marketing ethics
- Ethics in Internet and social media marketing
1. Ethical Behavior in Marketing: What Are Marketing Ethics?
Watch our lesson to learn the definition of ethics and how it relates to business and marketing. You will also learn about the idea of ethical business behavior.
2. Ethics and Cause-Related Marketing
Do you avoid a specific store entrance when people are collecting money for charity outside? In this video, you will learn more about social responsibility and, specifically, the growth of cause-related marketing.
3. Ethical Issues in Internet & Social Media Marketing
This lesson will explore ethical considerations in social media and internet marketing communication. We will examine three ethical situations and identify how to properly maintain ethical standards within these scenarios.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.