About This Chapter
Methods of Assessing Customer Satisfaction - Chapter Summary
In this engaging chapter, you'll review some of the methods of assessing customer satisfaction. You'll also review the reasons that customer service measuring is quantified, as well as how it is implemented. This chapter is designed to help you:
- Outline the different types of customer service metrics
- Understand how to improve customer retention by measuring satisfaction
- Detail some customer service satisfaction measuring methods
- Explain how customer satisfaction surveys are implemented
- Define net promoter score
You can use these learning tools to refresh your understanding of these topics or learn something new. The handy quizzes that follow each lesson are a great way to test your understanding before taking an exam. You are free to study at any time you'd like with these lessons, which are available 24 hours a day on your mobile device. If you have questions, reach out to one of our instructors for assistance.
1. Customer Service Metrics: Definition & Types
In this lesson, we'll define customer service metrics and provide suggestions on how to set appropriate goals. We'll also discuss when to gather customer satisfaction data.
2. Measuring Customer Satisfaction to Improve Retention
Customer satisfaction is the key to a successful business. This lesson will discuss different customer satisfaction measurements that can improve retention and build relationships with customers.
3. Methods for Measuring Customer Satisfaction
Customers are the bread and butter of any business. This is why businesses need to make sure they are measuring customer satisfaction. This lesson will discuss methods for measuring customer satisfaction.
4. Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Uses & Implementation
This lesson will discuss the importance and benefits of customer satisfaction surveys. We will review common questions to include in surveys, ideas for increasing response rates, and how to prioritize and analyze feedback.
5. Net Promoter Score: Definition & Examples
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a mathematical equation that seeks to quantify customer loyalty and satisfaction. This lesson will walk through the basic definition of NPS and how it is calculated.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CPSM Exam Study Guide - Certified Professional Services Marketer course
- Marketing Research
- Demographics in Marketing Research
- Marketing Data Collection Techniques
- Marketing Data Analysis Techniques
- Marketing Planning
- Strategic Planning for Marketing
- Business & Client Development for Marketing
- Customer Experience & Satisfaction
- Marketing Proposals
- Proposal Presentations
- Contracts & Proposal Tracking in Marketing
- Promotional Activity in Marketing
- Advertising in Marketing
- Management in Marketing
- Marketing Recruitment & Training
- Overview of Interpersonal Communication
- Group Dynamics & Team Building
- Organization Design & Structure
- Marketing Ethics & Regulation
- CPSM Exam Study Guide - Certified Professional Services Marketer Flashcards