About This Chapter
MTEL Academically Advanced Test Flashcards - Summary
This chapter's flashcard sets help you study topics that appear on the MTEL Academically Advanced test. These fun study tools are available online at any time, and they'll help you refresh your understanding of literature, math and gifted instruction concepts. Work through these flashcard sets to study MTEL Academically Advanced topics, including:
- Literary genres, elements, works and movements
- Number theory
- Calculus fundamentals
- Finite and discrete mathematics
- Differentiated instruction
How They Work
As you flip through these flashcards, you'll review and memorize terms and concepts that you need to know for the MTEL Academically Advanced exam. Follow these steps while studying for the exam:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTEL Academically Advanced exam topic you're studying.
- Identify the academic formula, word or equation or theory on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Major Literary Genres
Flashcards - Literary Elements & Analysis
Flashcards - Major Authors, Works & Movements in Literature
Flashcards - Principles & Application of Rhetoric
Flashcards - The Research & Composition Process
Flashcards - Conventions of Written English
Flashcards - Number Theory & Estimation
Flashcards - Understanding & Solving Functions
Flashcards - Fundamental Principles of Calculus
Flashcards - Principles of Euclidean Geometry
Flashcards - Coordinate & Transformational Geometry
Flashcards - Basics of Probability & Statistics
Flashcards - Discrete & Finite Mathematics
Flashcards - Principles of Classroom Assessment
Flashcards - Differentiated Instruction for Academically Advanced Students
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTEL Academically Advanced (52): Test Prep & Study Guide course
- Major Literary Genres
- Literary Elements & Analysis
- Responding to Literature
- Major Authors, Works & Movements in Literature
- Principles & Application of Rhetoric
- The Research & Composition Process
- Conventions of Written English
- Number Theory & Estimation
- Basic Number Properties
- Understanding & Solving Functions
- Using Mathematical Calculators
- Fundamental Principles of Calculus
- Principles of Euclidean Geometry
- Coordinate & Transformational Geometry
- Principles of Trigonometry
- Basics of Probability & Statistics
- Discrete & Finite Mathematics
- Principles of Classroom Assessment
- Assessing & Identifying Gifted Students
- Differentiated Instruction for Academically Advanced Students
- Grouping Options for Academically Advanced Students
- Resources for Academically Advanced Student Education