About This Chapter
MTEL Communication & Literacy Skills Flashcards - Summary
In this chapter, you'll find MTEL Communication & Literacy Skills flashcards designed to help you prepare for the exam with ease. Topics covered here range from revising and analyzing sentences to understanding main ideas and supporting details. You will feel more confident after reviewing these flashcards on topics including:
- How to organize an essay
- Writing impactful and focused essays
- Critical reasoning in literacy and communication
- How to identify intended meaning, point of view and purpose
- Determining the meaning of words
- Identifying common punctuation and spelling errors
How They Work
Getting ready for the MTEL Communication & Literacy Skills exam is simple with help from these interactive flashcards. Use them at your convenience by following these simple steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTEL Communication & Literacy Skills topic you're studying.
- Identify the literacy and communication skills subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - MTEL: Recognizing Common Grammar & Usage Errors
Flashcards - MTEL: Identifying Common Spelling & Punctuation Errors
Flashcards - MTEL: Understanding Main Ideas & Supporting Details
Flashcards - MTEL: Identifying Purpose, Point of View & Intended Meaning
Flashcards - MTEL: Critical Reasoning in Communication & Literacy
Flashcards - MTEL: Outlining & Summarizing Texts
Flashcards - MTEL: Organizing an Essay
Flashcards - MTEL: Writing Effective Essays
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTEL Communication & Literacy Skills (01): Practice & Study Guide course
- MTEL: Recognizing Common Grammar & Usage Errors
- MTEL: Identifying Common Spelling & Punctuation Errors
- MTEL: Determining the Meaning of Words
- MTEL: Understanding Main Ideas & Supporting Details
- MTEL: Identifying Purpose, Point of View & Intended Meaning
- MTEL: Analyzing Ideas in a Text
- MTEL: Critical Reasoning in Communication & Literacy
- MTEL: Outlining & Summarizing Texts
- MTEL: Organizing an Essay
- MTEL: Writing Effective Essays
- MTEL: Writing Focused & Impactful Essays
- MTEL: Analyzing & Revising Sentences