About This Chapter
MTEL Earth Science Flashcards - Summary
If you need to review terms and concepts for the MTEL Earth Science exam, you're in the right place. In this chapter, you'll review fun study flashcards that cover the earth science concepts you need to know in order to succeed on the exam. We've aligned the flashcards with MTEL Earth Science topics, including:
- Climate conditions
- The earth's oceans
- Weathering and erosion
- Geologic dating
- The solar system
- Stars and the universe
How They Work
Flashcards can be an effective method for memorizing earth science terms. Follow these steps as you prepare for the MTEL Earth Science assessment:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTEL Earth Science exam topic you're studying.
- Identify the earth science image, term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Fundamentals of Scientific Inquiry & Processes
Flashcards - Working with Scientific Data
Flashcards - Scientific Tools & Safety Practices
Flashcards - How Science, Technology & Society Are Related
Flashcards - Rocks, Minerals & Geologic Energy Resources
Flashcards - Structure & Internal Dynamics of the Earth
Flashcards - Weathering, Erosion & Deposition in Massachusetts
Flashcards - Geologic Time & Dating in New England
Flashcards - Hydrologic Cycle & Freshwater Systems
Flashcards - Ocean Basins, Layers & Continental Shelves
Flashcards - Understanding the Earth's Atmosphere
Flashcards - Atmospheric Conditions & Types of Weather
Flashcards - Understanding the Earth, Moon & Sun
Flashcards - Solar System Organization & Components
Flashcards - The Evolution of Stars
Flashcards - Origin, Observation & Evolution of the Universe
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTEL Earth Science (14): Test Prep & Study Guide course
- Fundamentals of Scientific Inquiry & Processes
- Working with Scientific Data
- Scientific Tools & Safety Practices
- How Science, Technology & Society Are Related
- Rocks, Minerals & Geologic Energy Resources
- Structure & Internal Dynamics of the Earth
- Weathering, Erosion & Deposition in Massachusetts
- Geologic Time & Dating in New England
- Hydrologic Cycle & Freshwater Systems
- Ocean Water, Currents, Tides & Waves
- Ocean Basins, Layers & Continental Shelves
- Understanding the Earth's Atmosphere
- Climatic Regions & Conditions
- Atmospheric Conditions & Types of Weather
- Weather, Climate & Society
- Understanding the Earth, Moon & Sun
- Solar System Organization & Components
- The Evolution of Stars
- Origin, Observation & Evolution of the Universe