About This Chapter
MTTC Chemistry Flashcards - Summary
These flashcard sets make it easy to learn about and review information as you prepare for the MTTC Chemistry exam. Study the properties of matter, the periodic table, chemical bonds and reactions, gas laws and organic molecules. Using these flashcards will also help you memorize facts about:
- The history of science, scientific inquiry principles, science equipment and safety practices
- Inorganic chemistry concepts, atomic structure and stoichiometry
- Properties of liquids and solids
- Compounds and mixtures
- Enzymes and metabolic biochemistry
- Laws of thermodynamics
How They Work
These simple and easily accessible flashcards provide a convenient and self-paced way for you to get ready for the MTTC Chemistry exam. The steps below outline how to use these study tools:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Chemistry topic you're studying.
- Identify the chemistry image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Nature and History of Science
Flashcards - Principles and Procedures of Scientific Inquiry
Flashcards - Equipment, Safety Procedures & Hazards in the Chemistry Lab
Flashcards - Chemical Nomenclature
Flashcards - Inorganic Chemistry
Flashcards - Introduction to Matter
Flashcards - Atomic Structure in Chemistry
Flashcards - Trends of the Periodic Table
Flashcards - Introduction to Chemical Bonds
Flashcards - Overview of Stoichiometry
Flashcards - Equilibrium in Chemistry
Flashcards - Reaction Rates in Chemistry
Flashcards - Types of Reactions in Chemistry
Flashcards - Properties of Liquids & Solids
Flashcards - Gas Laws
Flashcards - Elements, Compounds & Mixtures
Flashcards - Spectroscopy
Flashcards - Organic Molecules for Chemistry
Flashcards - Macromolecules
Flashcards - How Enzymes Work
Flashcards - Basics of Metabolic Biochemistry
Flashcards - Thermochemistry & the Laws of Thermodynamics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Chemistry (018): Practice & Study Guide course
- Nature and History of Science
- Principles and Procedures of Scientific Inquiry
- Equipment, Safety Procedures & Hazards in the Chemistry Lab
- Interdisciplinary Relationships in Science
- Chemical Nomenclature
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Introduction to Matter
- Atomic Structure in Chemistry
- Trends of the Periodic Table
- Introduction to Chemical Bonds
- Overview of Stoichiometry
- Equilibrium in Chemistry
- Reaction Rates in Chemistry
- Types of Reactions in Chemistry
- Properties of Liquids & Solids
- Gas Laws
- Elements, Compounds & Mixtures
- Organic Molecules for Chemistry
- How Enzymes Work
- Basics of Metabolic Biochemistry
- Thermochemistry & the Laws of Thermodynamics