About This Chapter
MTTC Computer Science Flashcards - Summary
Quickly flip through these interactive flashcards to memorize information found on the MTTC Computer Science exam. You will study details about application and systems software, network systems, data storage and programming basics. These helpful study tools also allow you to review details about the following:
- The definition and development of computer science
- Computer hardware and systems technology
- The history and development of the Internet
- Concepts in telecommunications
- Classroom technology and multimedia resources
- Data types, computer algorithms, software development and computer science teaching strategies
How They Work
It's easy to go over information you need to memorize for the MTTC Computer Science exam by using these flashcards. The steps below outline how to use these study aids:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Computer Science topic you're studying.
- Identify the computer science image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - History & Social Impacts of Computing
Flashcards - Hardware & Systems Technology
Flashcards - Computer Science Systems Software
Flashcards - Computer Science & The Internet
Flashcards - Telecommunications & Information Access Resources
Flashcards - Computer Science Multimedia Resources
Flashcards - Data, Storage & Algorithms
Flashcards - Basics of Computer Programming
Flashcards - Programming Design, Verification & Language
Flashcards - Instructional Resources for Computer Science Teachers
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Computer Science (050): Practice & Study Guide course
- History & Social Impacts of Computing
- Hardware & Systems Technology
- Computer Science Systems Software
- Computer Science Application Software
- Computer Science & The Internet
- Basics of Network Systems Technology
- Telecommunications & Information Access Resources
- Computer Science Technology in the Classroom
- Computer Science Multimedia Resources
- Data, Storage & Algorithms
- Basics of Computer Programming
- Programming Design, Verification & Language
- Instructional Resources for Computer Science Teachers