About This Chapter
MTTC Health Flashcards - Summary
These flashcards make it possible to quickly and easily review topics you'll be tested on when taking the MTTC Health exam. Use these study aids to learn about human body systems, diseases, the immune system, exercise and stress management, nutrition and health advocacy. These flashcards also cover the following:
- Mental health and counseling
- Effects of alcohol and tobacco use and abuse
- Social health factors and theories
- Family relationships, parenthood and peer relationships
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles and consumer awareness in healthcare
- Health education programs, instructional strategies and planning/implementation methods
How They Work
Repetitive flashcards make it simple to memorize details you need to know when taking the MTTC Health exam. These flashcards are easy to use, just follow these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Health topic you're studying.
- Identify the health image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Overview of the Human Body
Flashcards - Understanding Emotional & Mental Health
Flashcards - Psychosocial Health for Personal Wellness
Flashcards - Alcohol & Tobacco Use and Personal Health
Flashcards - Drugs & Substance Use Disorders
Flashcards - Family & Peer Relationships
Flashcards - Nutrition's Role in Health
Flashcards - Consumer Awareness of Health Care
Flashcards - Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
Flashcards - Promoting Healthy Lifestyles: Exercise & Your Body
Flashcards - Promoting Healthy Lifestyles: Stress Management
Flashcards - Intentional Violence and Injury
Flashcards - Communication Processes & Skills
Flashcards - Learning Assessments
Flashcards - Health Education Strategies
Flashcards - Health Advocacy & Information Resources
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Health (043): Practice & Study Guide course
- Overview of the Human Body
- Understanding Emotional & Mental Health
- Factors Affecting Social Health
- Psychosocial Health for Personal Wellness
- Alcohol & Tobacco Use and Personal Health
- Drugs & Substance Use Disorders
- Family & Peer Relationships
- Nutrition's Role in Health
- Diseases & the Immune System
- Understanding Health Care
- Consumer Awareness of Health Care
- Media & Advertising in Health Information
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles: Exercise & Your Body
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles: Stress Management
- Intentional Violence and Injury
- Communication Processes & Skills
- Learning Assessments
- The Government's Role in Public Education
- Health Education Strategies
- Planning & Implementing Health Education Programs
- Health Advocacy & Information Resources
- Health Education Programs
- Evaluating Health Education Programs