About This Chapter
MTTC Learning Disabilities Flashcards - Summary
In this chapter, we've included a series of MTTC Learning Disabilities flashcards to help you quickly and conveniently prepare for this exam. Topics such as language disorders, the fundamentals of classroom management and the social and legal issues of special education are provided on these flashcards. Our chapter gives you a simple way to review subjects including:
- Special education professional development
- How to promote social competence in special education
- Special education learning environments
- Monitoring and setting student goals
- Assessment methods for special education
- Learning disabilities across the lifespan
How They Work
You can use these MTTC Learning Disabilities flashcards any time you'd like to work on memorizing some of the important topics that you know you'll be tested on. It's easy to utilize these flashcards by following these simple steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Learning Disabilities topic you're studying.
- Identify the learning disabilities subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Learning Disabilities & Other Types of Disabilities
Flashcards - Language Disorders
Flashcards - Perceptual, Memory & Reasoning Disorders
Flashcards - Behavioral, Social & Emotional Disorders
Flashcards - Assessment Instruments & Methods in Special Education
Flashcards - Setting & Monitoring Student Goals
Flashcards - Learning Environments in Special Education
Flashcards - Promoting Language Development
Flashcards - Promoting Emergent Literacy
Flashcards - Promoting Reading Skills for Students with Learning Disabilities
Flashcards - Promoting Written Expression for Students with Learning Disabilities
Flashcards - Promoting Math Skills for Students with Learning Disabilities
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Learning Disabilities (063): Practice & Study Guide course
- Learning Disabilities & Other Types of Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities Across the Lifespan
- Factors Affecting Development & Learning
- Language Disorders
- Perceptual, Memory & Reasoning Disorders
- Behavioral, Social & Emotional Disorders
- Assessment Instruments & Methods in Special Education
- Assessment Procedures in Special Education
- Assessment Interpretation & Communication in Special Education
- IEPs, IFSPs & Transition Plans
- Setting & Monitoring Student Goals
- Learning Environments in Special Education
- Fundamentals of Classroom Management
- Individualizing Instruction for Learning Disabilities
- Promoting Language Development
- Promoting Emergent Literacy
- Promoting Reading Skills for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Promoting Written Expression for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Promoting Math Skills for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Promoting Social Competence in Special Education
- Promoting Functional Living Skills in Special Education
- Developing & Implementing Behavioral Interventions
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Special Education Professional
- Communication & Collaboration in Special Education
- Historical, Social & Legal Issues in Special Education
- Professional Development in Special Education