About This Chapter
MTTC Library Media Flashcards - Summary
If you need some help memorizing and recalling key facts and concepts you'll need to know for the MTTC Library Media exam, consider using the online flashcards provided in this chapter. They cover topics such as the role of the library media specialist, administration in the library program and literary diversity in library programs. Additional topics covered by these flashcard sets include:
- Library program usage and access
- Data and assessment for library media specialists
- Technological integration for teachers
- Literature for children and young adults
- Instructional and collaboration strategies for libraries in Michigan
- Human growth and learning theories for educators
How They Work
Flashcards provide a fun way to memorize key concepts for the MTTC Library Media test. All you'll need to do is follow these easy steps to get the most out of our flashcards:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Library Media topic you're studying.
- Identify the library media term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Roles of the Library Media Specialist
Flashcards - Learning & Human Growth Theories for Educators
Flashcards - Collaboration & Instructional Strategies for Michigan Librarians
Flashcards - Diverse Student Populations & Differentiation
Flashcards - Children's & Young Adult Literature
Flashcards - Information Access & Usage for Library Programs
Flashcards - Library Program Administration & Professionalism
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Library Media (048): Practice & Study Guide course
- Roles of the Library Media Specialist
- Learning & Human Growth Theories for Educators
- Collaboration & Instructional Strategies for Michigan Librarians
- Diverse Student Populations & Differentiation
- Children's & Young Adult Literature
- Diversity in Literature for Library Programs
- Integration of Technology for Teachers
- Information Access & Usage for Library Programs
- Assessment & Data for Library Media Specialists
- Library Program Administration & Professionalism