About This Chapter
MTTC: Managing Debt & Risk - Chapter Summary
Make use of the engaging lessons in this chapter to refresh your memory on various kinds of debt calculations. The chapter also makes sure you're up to speed on any of these potential MTTC Business, Management, Marketing & Technology question topics:
- Major kinds of debt management
- Various ways for managing risk
- Main types of insurance coverage
In addition to a computer, you can access these lessons from a range of Internet-ready devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Use the video tags to quickly locate specific topics within the lessons you'd like to review.
MTTC: Managing Debt & Risk - Chapter Objectives
The MTTC Business, Management, Marketing & Technology test evaluates your subject expertise to see if you're qualified for a license endorsement in these areas in the state Michigan. The Management subarea, accounting for about 25% of the test, could include some questions about risk and debt management. Use our quizzes to practice answering questions similar to those you could see on the exam. All of the exam's 100 questions are multiple-choice.
1. Debt Management: Definition, Types & Examples
In this lesson, we'll define debt and interest. You'll also learn three debt management strategies: budgeting, paying early and reducing high interest debt first.
2. Ways to Manage Risk: Insurable and Uninsurable Risk
Risks abound in life and in business. However, most risks can be managed. In this lesson, you'll learn about ways to manage risks. You'll also learn the difference between insurable and uninsurable risks. A short quiz follows.
3. Insurance Coverage for Various Types of Risk
Businesses operate in a world of risk. One of the best ways to manage risk is through insurance. In this lesson, you'll learn about the types of insurance coverage available to businesses to help them manage their risks.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Business, Management, Marketing & Technology (098): Practice & Study Guide course
- MTTC: Accounting
- MTTC: Account Types
- MTTC: Financial Statements
- MTTC: Financial Planning & Markets
- MTTC: Taxation & Liability
- MTTC: Business Math
- MTTC: Business Communication Strategies
- MTTC: Types of Business Communication
- MTTC: Regulation in Business
- MTTC: Business Law
- MTTC: Business Ethics
- MTTC: Management & Leadership
- MTTC: Human Resource Management
- MTTC: Human Resource Processes
- MTTC: Labor Relations
- MTTC: Macroeconomics
- MTTC: Microeconomics
- MTTC: Personal Finance
- MTTC: Marketing Strategy
- MTTC: Consumer Marketing
- MTTC: Marketing Channels & Distribution
- MTTC: Marketing Economics
- MTTC: Entrepreneurship
- MTTC: International Trade & Marketing
- MTTC: Information Technology in Business
- MTTC: Information Systems
- MTTC: Hardware & Software
- MTTC: Security & Privacy
- MTTC: Career Management
- MTTC Business, Management, Marketing & Technology Flashcards