About This Chapter
MTTC Marketng: Education Programs - Chapter Summary
Plunge into your review for the MTTC Marketing exam with this chapter that includes thorough lessons that will help you review marketing education programs. You can get the practice you need by answering short self-assessment quizzes at the end of each lesson. The subjects in this chapter include:
- Definition of marketing education and a school-based enterprise
- Benefits of career marketing education
- Student organizations in marketing education
- Cooperative education programs in the realm of marketing
If you have any questions about the lessons or quizzes, they can be sent to the instructors. Our worksheets and answers can be printed to allow you to study on the go. This chapter is mobile friendly so you are free to study wherever you'd like.
1. What Is Marketing Education?
Marketing education is a degree program option where students learn how to move products from concept to consumer. Learn more about what marketing education entails in this lesson.
2. School-Based Enterprise: Definition & Goals
School-based enterprises can be a great learning tool for students to gain real-world experience. In this lesson, you'll learn about school-based enterprises, their goals and advantages, and how they incorporate marketing into the process.
3. Career & Technical Marketing Education: Definition & Benefits
There are a multitude of ways to learn about the marketing field and put your education to use. In this lesson you will learn about career and technical marketing education, its goals and benefits, and how they are used in the marketing discipline.
4. Student & Professional Organizations in Marketing Education
A student or professional organization can be a valuable accompaniment to your career path or current job. In this lesson, you'll learn more about the benefits of joining a student or professional organization.
5. Cooperative Education Programs in Marketing
Cooperative education programs in marketing can merge classroom work with practical experience. In this lesson, you'll learn more about cooperative education programs in marketing.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Marketing Education (036): Practice & Study Guide course
- MTTC Marketing: Marketing Principles
- MTTC Marketing: Researching, Collecting & Evaluating Data
- MTTC Marketing: Strategies & Segmentation
- MTTC Marketing: Product Management
- MTTC Marketing: Pricing Strategies
- MTTC Marketing: Distribution Channels
- MTTC Marketing: The Selling Process
- MTTC Marketing: Customer Service
- MTTC Marketing: Role & Impact of Promotion
- MTTC Marketing: Merchandising
- MTTC Marketing: Economics Overview
- MTTC Marketing: The Marketing Plan
- MTTC Marketing: Financial Principles
- MTTC Marketing: Business Communication
- MTTC Marketing: International Business
- MTTC Marketing: Ethics & Social Responsibility
- MTTC Marketing: Human Resource Management
- MTTC Marketing: Human Relations & Leadership Skills
- MTTC Marketing: Information Management
- MTTC Marketing: Professional Development
- MTTC Marketing Education Flashcards