About This Chapter
MTTC Middle Level Flashcards - Chapter Summary
Work on as many of the topics from the exam as needed with these MTTC Middle Level flashcards. Aligned with the subjects from the exam, these helpful flashcards cover topics such as pedagogy and assessment and instructional design. To help you get ready for the test, this chapter of flashcards helps you review:
- Professional development and collaboration
- Education organization and philosophy
- Factors of adolescent development
How They Work
Build your confidence ahead of exam day by reviewing these MTTC Middle Level flashcards at your convenience. We've made them easy to use just by following these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Middle Level exam topic you're studying.
- Identify the subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Middle Level (085): Practice & Study Guide course
- MTTC Middle Level: The Nature of Early Adolescence
- MTTC Middle Level: Factors in Adolescent Development
- MTTC Middle Level: Education Philosophy & Organization
- MTTC Middle Level: Curriculum & Instructional Design
- MTTC Middle Level: Pedagogy & Assessment
- MTTC Middle Level: Collaboration & Professional Development