About This Chapter
MTTC Professional Readiness Flashcards - Summary
Get ready for the MTTC Professional Readiness exam with these fun online study flashcards. These flashcards help you review the types of math and English topics that you'll likely encounter on the exam. You can use any computer or mobile device to access these flashcards, which cover topics such as:
- Logic and mathematical reasoning
- Algebra, geometry and trigonometry
- Probability and statistics
- Literary analysis
- English composition
How They Work
As you use these flashcards to prepare for the MTTC Professional Readiness exam, try following the steps outlined below.
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Professional Readiness topic you're studying.
- Identify the math or English term, concept or formula on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Basic Number Sense
Flashcards - Fundamentals of Calculation
Flashcards - Mathematical Reasoning & Problem-Solving
Flashcards - Expressions & Equations in Algebra
Flashcards - Introduction to Basic Geometry
Flashcards - Measuring Geometric Figures
Flashcards - Fundamentals of Statistics
Flashcards - Bivariate Relationships in Statistics
Flashcards - Interpreting Statistical Data
Flashcards - Probability Overview
Flashcards - Introduction to Conditional Probability & Diagrams
Flashcards - Structure, Analysis & Word Meanings in English
Flashcards - Literary Themes & Main Ideas
Flashcards - Strategies for Effective Writing
Flashcards - Reading Strategies & Literary Analysis
Flashcards - Critical Reasoning for Test-Taking
Flashcards - Structuring Informational & Explanatory Texts
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Professional Readiness Examination (096): Practice & Study Guide course
- Basic Number Sense
- Fundamentals of Calculation
- Mathematical Reasoning & Problem-Solving
- Logic in Mathematics
- Expressions, Functions & Operations
- Expressions & Equations in Algebra
- Understanding Algebraic Functions
- Using Algebraic Functions
- Polynomials, Rational Equations & Trigonometric Equations
- Introduction to Basic Geometry
- Measuring Geometric Figures
- Relationships Between Figures in Geometry
- Basics of Trigonometry
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Bivariate Relationships in Statistics
- Using Tables & Graphs
- Interpreting Statistical Data
- Probability Overview
- Introduction to Conditional Probability & Diagrams
- Structure, Analysis & Word Meanings in English
- Literary Themes & Main Ideas
- Strategies for Effective Writing
- Reading Strategies & Literary Analysis
- Critical Reasoning for Test-Taking
- Conventions in Writing: Effective Usage
- Constructing Sentences & Paragraphs
- Argumentative Writing Overview
- Structuring Informational & Explanatory Texts