About This Chapter
MTTC School Counselor Flashcards - Summary
This chapter is comprised of flashcards aligned with the MTTC School Counselor exam and designed to help you do your best on the test. Commit information to memory in such areas as program evaluation, human development and career counseling tools by using these flashcard sets. The flashcards also cover:
- Curriculum delivery and development
- Human development issues
- Equality and diversity issues in school counseling
- The comprehensive school counseling program
- Individual and group counseling
- The responsibilities and roles of the guidance counselor
How They Work
These flashcards offer a quick and engaging way to prepare for the MTTC School Counselor exam. Use these flashcards by following these easy steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC School Counselor topic you're studying.
- Identify the school counseling term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Roles and Responsibilities of the Guidance Counselor
Flashcards - Counseling Theory
Flashcards - Individual and Group Counseling
Flashcards - Learning Assessments
Flashcards - Career Counseling Tools
Flashcards - Crisis Intervention
Flashcards - Program Evaluation
Flashcards - Curriculum Development and Delivery
Flashcards - Strategies for Diverse Learning Environments
Flashcards - Human Development Topics
Flashcards - Issues in Human Development
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC School Counselor (051): Practice & Study Guide course
- History of Counseling
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Guidance Counselor
- Counseling Theory
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Learning Assessments
- College Counseling Tools
- Career Counseling Tools
- Crisis Intervention
- Diversity and Equality Issues in School Counseling
- Comprehensive School Counseling Program
- Program Evaluation
- Curriculum Development and Delivery
- Strategies for Diverse Learning Environments
- Human Development Topics
- Issues in Human Development