About This Chapter
MTTC Sociology Flashcards - Summary
Review important details about sociology theories, social status, social movements and other relevant information you'll need to be familiar with when taking the MTTC Sociology exam. You can study and reinforce what you know about concepts relating to personality, behavior, gender, crime and population. Using these flashcards will also enable you to learn more about:
- Sociological research methods and resources
- Socialization and social interaction
- Cognitive development, deviance, social control and types of social groups
- Sociological implications of aging, race, ethnicity and gender roles
- Aspects of family and religion in society and impacts of racism, prejudice and poverty
- Political and economic systems, ecological issues, and urbanization
How They Work
Support your studies with repetitive flashcards that help you remember details that will help you pass the MTTC Sociology exam. Follow these few simple steps to most effectively utilize these study aids:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Sociology topic you're studying.
- Identify the sociology word, theory, concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Introduction to Sociology
Flashcards - Influential Sociological Theorists
Flashcards - Sociological Research Methods
Flashcards - Culture, Socialization & Social Interaction
Flashcards - Personality & Self
Flashcards - Deviance & Social Control
Flashcards - Social Groups & Interactions
Flashcards - Types of Communication
Flashcards - Sex & Gender Roles in Society
Flashcards - Race & Ethnicity in Society
Flashcards - Aging in American Society
Flashcards - Families, Religion & Schools in the US
Flashcards - Aging, Health & Family Issues in Society
Flashcards - Racism, Prejudice & Poverty in the US
Flashcards - Crime & the US Criminal Justice System
Flashcards - Ecological Problems in the US
Flashcards - Political & Economic Systems
Flashcards - Population Growth & Trends
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Sociology (012): Practice & Study Guide course
- Introduction to Sociology
- Influential Sociological Theorists
- Sociological Research Methods
- References Sources for Sociology Research
- Organizing & Analyzing Research Information
- Culture, Socialization & Social Interaction
- Personality & Self
- Beliefs, Attitudes & Development
- Deviance & Social Control
- Social Groups & Interactions
- Types of Communication
- Social Status & Stratification
- Sex & Gender Roles in Society
- Race & Ethnicity in Society
- Aging in American Society
- Families, Religion & Schools in the US
- Aging, Health & Family Issues in Society
- Social Changes & Cultural Variations
- Urbanization, Industrialization & Modernization
- Social Movements
- Racism, Prejudice & Poverty in the US
- Crime & the US Criminal Justice System
- Ecological Problems in the US
- Political & Economic Systems
- Population Growth & Trends