About This Chapter
MTTC Speech Flashcards - Summary
This chapter is made up of flashcard sets designed to assist you as you get ready to take the MTTC Speech exam. With these interactive flashcards, you can review concepts such as media literacy, public speaking and oral and written language skills. Feel confident on test day by flipping through these flashcards on the following subjects:
- The basics of vocal production and performance
- The influence and types of mass media and communication
- Interview strategies and preparation
- Using visual aids for presentations
- The essential elements of discourse and speech
- Processes in human communication
How They Work
You can review as few or as many of the MTTC Speech flashcards as you'd like to prepare for the exam. Get the most out of your study by following these simple steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the MTTC Speech topic you're studying.
- Identify the speech subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Human Communication Processes
Flashcards - The Listening Process
Flashcards - Understanding Verbal & Nonverbal Communication
Flashcards - Elements of Interpersonal Communication
Flashcards - Oral & Written Language Skills
Flashcards - Writing Conventions
Flashcards - Essential Elements of Speech & Discourse
Flashcards - Communication in Small Groups & Teams
Flashcards - Understanding & Responding to Presentations
Flashcards - Interview Preparation & Strategies
Flashcards - Public Speaking & Audience Analysis
Flashcards - Preparing for Speeches
Flashcards - Using Visual Aids in Presentations
Flashcards - Elements of Speech Delivery
Flashcards - Vocal Production & Performance Basics
Flashcards - History, Formats & Logic of Debates
Flashcards - Ethical Communication
Flashcards - Media Literacy
Flashcards - Types & Influence of Mass Communication & Media
Flashcards - The Michigan Speech Communication Educator
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the MTTC Speech (004): Practice & Study Guide course
- Human Communication Processes
- The Listening Process
- Understanding Verbal & Nonverbal Communication
- Elements of Interpersonal Communication
- Oral & Written Language Skills
- Essential Elements of Speech & Discourse
- Communication in Small Groups & Teams
- Understanding & Responding to Presentations
- Interview Preparation & Strategies
- Public Speaking & Audience Analysis
- Preparing for Speeches
- Using Visual Aids in Presentations
- Elements of Speech Delivery
- Vocal Production & Performance Basics
- History, Formats & Logic of Debates
- Ethical Communication
- Media Literacy
- Types & Influence of Mass Communication & Media
- Language Arts in Speech Communication Curriculum
- The Michigan Speech Communication Educator