About This Chapter
NES Assessment of Professional Knowledge (Elementary) Flashcards - Summary
Flip through these entertaining flashcards at your convenience to study topics covered on the NES Assessment of Professional Knowledge (Elementary) exam. Use your memorization skills to deepen your knowledge of genetic influences on development, elements of effective communication and assessments of learning. Additional topics you can study using these flashcards include the following:
- Sensory, perceptual, cognition and intelligence development
- Childhood development challenges and theories of developmental learning
- How to promote learning for all students
- Instructional approaches and techniques for planning curriculum
- How to create positive learning environments
- Tips and tools for the professional educator
How They Work
Flashcards can make the process of preparing for the NES Assessment of Professional Knowledge (Elementary) exam fun and effective. Ensure you're able to memorize important facts covered on the exam by following the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the NES Assessment of Professional Knowledge (Elementary) topic you're studying.
- Identify the professional knowledge term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Human Growth & Development
Flashcards - Genetic Influences on Development
Flashcards - Cognition and Cognitive Development
Flashcards - Factors in Childhood Development
Flashcards - Childhood Developmental Challenges
Flashcards - Theories of Developmental Learning
Flashcards - Promoting Learning for All Students
Flashcards - Assessments of Learning
Flashcards - Planning the Curriculum
Flashcards - Overview of Instructional Approaches
Flashcards - Motivation in the Classroom
Flashcards - Elements of Effective Communication
Flashcards - Partnerships to Support Learning
Flashcards - The Professional Educator
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the NES Assessment of Professional Knowledge Elementary (051): Practice & Study Guide course
- Early Childhood Physical, Social & Mental Development
- Development of Sense & Perception
- Cognition & Cognitive Development
- Factors Affecting Childhood Development
- Childhood Developmental Challenges
- Theories of Developmental Learning
- Student Learning & Performance
- Learning Assessments
- Constructing Student Assessments
- The Curriculum Planning Process
- Overview of Instructional Approaches
- Technology for Classroom Instruction
- Motivation in the Classroom
- Classroom Communication Strategies
- Learning Environments & Classroom Management Overview
- Communication & Collaboration as a Teacher
- Roles of Professional Educators
- Legal & Ethical Guidelines for Educators
- Professional Development for Teachers