About This Chapter
NES Business Education Flashcards - Summary
This collection of online study flashcards covers topics that you'll encounter on the NES Business Education exam. As you prepare for the test, flip through these flashcards to memorize the types of business concepts you'll need to know, such as business accounting, communication, software and career development. Other NES Business Education topics you can expect to study include:
- Organizational and HR management
- Business ethics and law
- Personal finance
- Quantitative analysis
- Micro- and macroeconomics
- International business
- Marketing fundamentals
How They Work
You can access these business flashcards at any time, and to help you effectively prepare for the NES Business Education exam, follow the process we've outlined below.
- Open a flashcard set for the NES Business Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the business term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Organizational Management in Business
Flashcards - Human Resource Management in Business
Flashcards - Business Law & Ethics
Flashcards - Business Accounting Overview
Flashcards - Personal Finance & Consumer Economics
Flashcards - Computation & Quantitative Analysis in Business
Flashcards - Microeconomics Fundamentals for Business
Flashcards - Macroeconomics Principles for Business
Flashcards - International Business & Trade
Flashcards - Principles of Marketing & Market Research
Flashcards - Fundamentals of E-commerce
Flashcards - Entrepreneurship & Business Plans
Flashcards - Business Communication Fundamentals
Flashcards - Information Systems in Business
Flashcards - Business Software
Flashcards - Career Development in Business
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the NES Business Education (309): Practice & Study Guide course
- Organizational Management in Business
- Organizational Structures
- Human Resource Management in Business
- Human Resource Laws & Requirements
- Business Law & Ethics
- Government Regulations for Consumer Protection
- Taxation for Corporations
- Business Accounting Overview
- Personal Finance & Consumer Economics
- Consumer Credit
- Personal Insurance Coverage
- Computation & Quantitative Analysis in Business
- Microeconomics Concepts & Laws
- Microeconomics Fundamentals for Business
- Macroeconomics Principles for Business
- International Business & Trade
- Principles of Marketing & Market Research
- Consumer Behavior & Customer Satisfaction
- Selling & Sales Forecasting
- Fundamentals of E-commerce
- Entrepreneurship & Business Plans
- Business Communication Fundamentals
- Information Systems in Business
- Business Software
- Career Development in Business